Terms and Conditions Mallorca Culinary Tours (former Diving & Delights)
All bookings with Mallorca Culinary Tours are subject to the terms and conditions outlined here. Please take time to read them carefully.
I. Description of service:
Mallorca Culinary Tours primary objective is to provide high-quality, tailor-made wine tours and culinary excursions on the Island of Mallorca (Islas Baleares) and to function as a full service tourism operation where customers not only are offered guided tours of some of Mallorca's best wineries, but may also help them plan and organize their trip in Spain.
We aim to provide the best possible service to our guests at all times and we will do everything we can (within reason) to ensure that you have a great time with us, however please read the information below, just to be sure that you know our policies in advance.
II. Payment information:
Payments by Visa, MasterCard or debits card can be done via our bank terminal.
Direct bank transfers can also be used after receiving our bank details.
NO extra fees involved for our customers for credit card payment (Fees will be paid by us - Mallorca Culinary Tours),
however If you choose to pay by direct bank transfer, the additional charges incurred will be paid by yourself.
We will never communicate any of your personal information to third parties.
III. Required deposit and terms of payment
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. This can be done by credit card payment or direct bank transfer. This deposit is non-refundable.
- The remaining balance is due via bank transfer 1 week before trip departure.
- All payments must be made via bank transfer or credit card.
- All taxes and additional fees are included.
- All of our Tours & Event bookings are confirmed after deposit payment and the confirmation by staff of Mallorca Culinary Tours.
- Lastminute Bookings (less than 1 week prior Tour-/Event starts) pay as well 50% Deposit while booking and the remain balance in cash at beginning of the Tour/Event to the Guide in charge.
IV. Booking modifications:
- For any potential modification of your current booking please contact us at: email@example.com
- If the client desires to make any changes to the itinerary provided by Mallorca Culinary Tours and previously approved by the client during their tour, no refund will be made and all.
- Additional costs must be covered by the client hold the reservation.
V. Cancellation policy:
- Cancellation of any tour, or part there-of, booked through Mallorca Culinary Tours must be made via e-mail or post mail.
- For tours of 2 days or more:
- 31 days or more prior tour start 50 % refundale - if the full price paid already.
- If a cancellation is made within 30 days of the start date of the tour, no refund will be made possible.
- Cancellations for day or half day tours:
- must be send by email or post mail and must be received 72 hours latest before the tour starts.
- If paid already full price, 50 % is refundable.
- No refund can be eligible 48 hours or less before commencement of the tour.
VI. Insurance and responsibility waiver:
- Mallorca Culinary Tours suggests you purchase or renew a travel and medical insurance for the duration of your stay in Spain.
- Mallorca Culinary Tours is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal effects or personal injury during the trip.
- Mallorca Culinary Tours reserves the rights to modify contractual clauses at any time.
By making a booking with us and paying us a deposit to confirm the booking, you agree to accept the above Terms & Conditions in full.
Finally... We hope you have a great time with us, however please do not ask us to predict the weather conditions weeks or even months in advance as sadly we are unable to do this...