Majorca Culinary tour - accomanied by your private Sommelier
Far up from the hazzle & dazzle of the touristic venues and the fully packed beaches you can enjoy this beautiful Island with our Majorca Culinary Tour!
Put yourself in the hands of our experienced sommelier. He accompanies you on your Majorca culinary tour.
The tour begins when we pick you up in the morning at your hotel, your Finca or boat.
We drive through the stunningly beautiful countryside of Majorca to our first winery visit.
Here you get an insight into the production of wine and we taste a selection of wines of this Bodega.
After we make our way to the next destination - an olive farm. Over serpentines and past picturesque villages, the journey itself is an experience for you.
On arriving at the olive farm, you get a tour of this old mill and the plantation. Learn about the production process - such as olive oil is made and taste the finest olive oils.
You enjoy your lunch in a traditional village restaurant, than we continue to our next highlight - the second winery of the day.
This winery is one of the beautiest Boutique Wineries of this Island.
Here we visit the entire Bodega - go into the vineyard, and get information about the wine-growing on Majorca. Afterwards we have a tour trough the wine cellar, where the winemaker explain us about the production and maturation. A tasting of the wines produced here completes our visit to this winery.
At the end of an exhausting day, we take you with wonderful impressions you have gathered on this tour back to your hotel, your Finca or boat.
Our Majorca culinary tour has a Duration of approx. 8 hours including transport.
Prices for our Majorca culinary tour:
- € 165,00 p.P. (booking of 7-8 persons)
- € 195,00 p.P. (booking of 4-6 persons)
- € 260,00 p.P. (booking of 2-3 persons)
- € 455,00 p.P. (booking of 1 person VIP-Tarif)
- for children from 9 to 15 years we charge € 60,00 p.P.
Our Majorca Culinary Tour includes:
- Pick up at your Hotel, Finca or Boat – island wide!
- accomany by our experienced Sommelier ( multi langual)
- Visit of two majorquin Winerys with wine tasting
- Visit of Olive farm with Oliven Oil tasting
- Lunch at an typical majorquin Restaurant
- bring back service to your Hotel, Finca or Boat - island wide!
***ATTENTION! PLEASE INFORM US IN TIME - PREFERABLY WHEN BOOKING - IF SOMEONE IN YOUR GROUP HAS A FOOD ALLERGY/INTOLERANCE, SO THAT WE CAN ADJUST OUR MENU ACCORDINGLY! THANK YOU!***
Our Majorca Culinary Tour is available:
from 01.February until 30.November:
- Monday until Friday:
- start at 9:30 am
- according to arrangement -
- Duration: approx. 8 hours